Monday 7 March 2016

A nice Aromatherapy blend to share with you all

3 drops Neroli
3 drops Tangerine
~~~
In an oil burner or diffuser 


Ishka had a 50% off storewide sale so I thought I would take advantage and buy some new oils. As I smelt each one I decided on Neroli and Tangerine as I didn't have either of them and I liked the smell. (If I don't like the smell I won't get it). Together the sale price came down to about $14! What a Bargain!! I am not a huge fan of orange but the Tangerine (also called Mandarin I found) is much nicer and not so much in your face and smelling of cleaning product like Orange is.

I did some research in my books and found that both oils were good for calming. Sure enough I put 3 drops of each into an oil burner and I LOVED IT. I didn't think about putting the oils together when I first bought them but now I know they work so well together. The smell is soft and calm and makes me happy.

Give it a try and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment